Voice search is becoming increasingly popular, with more and more people using their smartphones and smart speakers to search for information online. In fact, a recent study by ComScore found that 41% of US adults now use voice search at least once a month.
This trend has important implications for businesses that want to be visible online. If you want your business to be found by potential customers who are using voice search, you need to optimize your website for voice search SEO.
What is Voice Search SEO?
Voice search SEO is the process of optimizing your website so that it ranks higher in the results pages of voice search assistants like Google Assistant, Siri, and Alexa.
Voice search SEO is different from traditional SEO in a few ways. First, voice search queries are often longer and more conversational than traditional search queries. Second, voice search results are often featured in a different format, such as featured snippets or answer boxes.
Top Tips on How to Rank for Voice Search
Here are some top tips on how to rank for voice search:
- Use natural language. When writing your content, use natural language that is similar to the way people speak. This will help your content to rank higher in voice search results.
- Target long-tail keywords. Voice search queries are often longer and more specific than traditional search queries. When targeting keywords for voice search, focus on long-tail keywords.
- Optimize for featured snippets and answer boxes. Featured snippets and answer boxes are often the first results that voice search assistants return. To optimize for featured snippets and answer boxes, make sure your content is well-structured and easy to read.
- Improve your website’s loading speed. Voice search users often expect to get results quickly. Make sure your website loads quickly, especially on mobile devices.
- Get local citations. Local citations are important for both traditional SEO and voice search SEO. Make sure your business is listed in relevant directories and that your information is accurate and consistent.
How Vision Ranking Can Help You Rank for Voice Search
At Vision Ranking, we can help you to optimize your website for voice search. We have a team of experienced SEO experts who can help you to:
- Conduct keyword research to identify the right voice search keywords to target.
- Optimize your content for natural language and long-tail keywords.
- Optimize your website for featured snippets and answer boxes.
- Improve your website’s loading speed.
- Get local citations for your business.
If you want to rank higher in voice search results, contact Vision Ranking today. We can help you to develop a voice search SEO strategy that will help you to reach your target audience.
Read the more blog: Mobile-First Indexing – What It Means and Best Practices